Firstly, you’ll have to decide on a type of candle and a type of wax. Say you want to design a set of soy pillar candles…
- You can either go to the pillar candle page and click on the soy wax thumbnail, or hover over “pillar candles” at the top of the page and click on “soy wax”
- You will now find yourself looking at the soy pillar candle creation form. There is one form per type of candle per type of wax totaling 18 forms.
- It’s pretty obvious from here on out. Step 1 on the form lets you choose the size of your handmade candles. There are different sizes available for each type of wax. For instance, 2 inch scented pillar candles are only available in paraffin wax due to the burning characteristics of all natural candles.
- Step 2: Here you will choose your colors. This is where the fun begins. You can be tasteful and choose colors that match your decor. You can be eclectic and create a 5 layer, tertiary color rainbow candle that will make your eyes tear – or you can do something in between.
- Step 3 is why most people buy candles in the first place – fragrance! We have 100 fragrances available divided up into six logical categories including Vanilla & Musk, Bright & Fruity, Floral & Feminine, Fresh & Clean, Earthy & Spicy, Food & Drink. Hover over each one and a unique description of the scent will appear. If want to give your candle the power to scent a large room all by itself, go ahead a super-scent you candle, and we’ll use one-and-a-half times the amount of fragrance!
- Step 4: You have successfully designed your very own unique handmade candle. Now how many do you want? Keep in mind that when you buy 2 or more candles, you save money. In fact, you can save all the way up to 40% if you’re creating layered candles. Suffice it to say, the more candles you buy, the more you save.
So there we have it – a brief lesson on how to use our forms to create your own, absolutely unique, exclusive, handmade scented candles. Of course each type of candle has a slightly different custom creation form, but you get the general idea. Browse around and try your hand at creating your own completely unique, custom handmade candles.
If you have any questions about choosing the proper candle you can always contact us here. We try and respond to all inquiries within 24 hors unless it’s a holiday or busy time of the year for candle sales. In that case please also 48 hours for a response.